1. Brand: JEYI
2. Item: PCI-E 3.0 X4 NVMe Adapter Card
3. Support: Most of PCI-E NVMe M.2 SSD
(Note: It doesn't support SATA M.2 NGFF SSD)
4. Slot: Support PCI-E X4 X8 X16
1. Supports PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard.
2. Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD. Adjustable stand-offs and multiple mounting holes.
3. This adapter is only for 'M' key M.2 PCIe SSD such as Samsung XP941/SM951/950 Pro, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator M.2 SSD and so on. SM951,PM951 only can work in WIN10 and PCIe 3.0 Motherboard.
4. Not compatible with a 'B' key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or 'B' key M.2 SATA SSD.
5. This product is inserted into the motherboard PCIE X4 or PCIE X8 or PCIE X16 slot, which is the motherboard's graphics card slot, do not mistake insertion PCI slot, the error may damage the motherboard, adapter and your solid-state hard drive!
6. PCI-E M2 interface SSD through the computer's PCI-EX4 or X8 or X16 interface transfer,
7. It is possible do the system boot disk depends on your computer motherboard, with the adapter does not matter.
8. PCIE X4 transfer protocol M.2 NGFF solid-state hard drive is divided AHCI protocol and NVME protocol two,
9. Windows 7 can not recognize the NVME protocol solid-state hard drive, which requires special attention!
10. Note: Motherboard and Operating system must be compatible with your M.2 SSD. ( Do not support AMD Motherboard)
1 * PCI Express 3.0 x4 Adapter Card